Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rebirth on Kindle...



This is really exciting for me!


One of my early historicals is now available on Kindle! SMALL TREASURES was one of my favorites.


I recently got the rights back to my early historicals and I'm giving them new life by making them available as ebooks.


Right now, its ONLY available on Kindle, but soon, I hope to get it up on all other ebook platforms.


It's really exciting to be able to give your much loved books a new life and I hope that my readers will love taking trips into Americana. This book is a western historical about a man so big and so strong, he's afraid to be around people--until one woman sees past what he is, to who he is and shows him that with love, anything is possible.


I'd really love you to take SMALL TREASURES out for a try and then let me know what you think.